Ok so, whilst travelling around, i’ve become quite obsessed with Podcasts.
From Long-haul flights to short uber trips to work or even walking down the street.
Here’s a list of my favourite podcasts, that you need to check out:
LIGHT HEARTED FUN ;
- Not Too Deep With Grace Helbig. (Now if you don’t know who Grace Helbig is, then do you even internet? ) This podcast is full of fun and nonsense. With some incredible guests it’s now hit 100 episodes. So check it out! (Roughly 1hour long)
- My Dad wrote a porno ; Pretty self explanatory this one. A guys dad wrote a porno and now himself and two of his friends are going to read it out for our entertainment. It’s incredibly funny. (Usually 40 mins an episode)
- Anna Faris is Unqualified . Now i must start this off by saying im obsessed with Anna Faris’s voice so this is perfect. The guests on this show are so good! Check out the Rachel Bloom and Aubrey Plaza ones for joke after joke. A fun podcast of interviews, story sharing and experience exchanging. Getting to hear from celebrities and questions that are more than ‘who are you wearing’ and without having a promo agenda, to me is so interesting and Anna has the perfect balance of nonsense to getting new and interesting content whilst keeping real AF. (Roughly 30 mins long)
SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE:
Love and Radio ;
Disclaimer: Im obsessed with this whole podcast series. They do a lot of interesting 30minute real-life stories and i cannot help but get attached to these peoples lives.
- Episode – Deep Stealth Mode. The story of how a 3 year old boy asked to go back into his mommy’s tummy and come out a girl. Inspiring, brave and an honest outlook from the parent and 3 year old. This one ‘gave me all the feels. (30 Mins Long)
- Episode – The living room. A story of how a woman’s neighbors who never closed their curtains make their way into her life. Well, kind of. It’s a very one sided yet very intimate relationship. As she observes this new young couple she becomes attached to their life without them even knowing. (25mins long)
A LITTLE INTENSE ;
- This podcast though guys… The whole series tells us about how a girl in high-school disappears, and her ex-boyfriend is convicted for her murder. He says he is innocent. Or he claims to remember that he is unsure of where he was during the incident of her death. We follow this case with the now podcast/investigator as they chat to him inside the prison and try to find new evidence on a case that seems anything but simple. (S1 30-45mins long an episode)
Ted Talks ;
- I’ll end with this one. I can’t pick my favourites and actually i don’t think TED TALKS are the kind of podcasts you need to choose a favourite. They alter based on my mood of the day and also, what i find exciting may not be the same. Yet, i encourage you to go onto the TED TALKS section of Podcasts. Find a topic you ARE interested in and educate yourself, open your mind and Listen. I promise you’ll not regret it. (Vary from 10 – 40 minutes long)Anyway, i hope you enjoy these podcasts!
Please let me know your favourites in the comment so i can expand my current collection.
Thanks for reading, Danielle x